Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Working in Vegas

In the last few months, we have updated our office with new equipment and software. This has def taken a toll on our minds. It will make things run so much more efficiently and smoother, but our brains are overloaded with information. We had recently taken a trip to Vegas for conferences to help us with our newest toys and to teach us more. We had a BIG time. Big thanks to Dr. Walt and Sudie for making it a once in a lifetime experience.


The pic of Mckenzie and I was right before I left. She was all smiles until I dropped her off. Her and Jimmy had a great weekend without me. It was definitely some much needed daddy/daughter quality time.

The pic of my mom and I is at Caesar's Palace. We were doing a little shopping before we headed off to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment