Monday, July 8, 2013

A day at the lake

This year I convinced my husband that we needed a boat. It didn't take much, but once we had convinced another couple to go in "halfsies" with us, the search was on. It has been so much fun. I am not one to swim in water that I cannot see below me, but I love it. Except the creatures, I will never love the creatures. And I am not the only one that is obsessed. We cannot get Mckenzie off of the tube. She will try anything, which I love, but she scares me. The other couple that we go with most of the time, Josh and Chelsea, are just like Jimmy and I, (very laid back and love life to the fullest). Josh is quite the daredevil too. If you tell him that he is scared to do something or dare him to do it, he does it. Since Mckenzie is not scared of anything, he usually drags her into it too. They usually tube together, because they like to go the fastest and hit all of the bumps. This trip, they decided to jump off bluffs.




This makes for one nervous "mum." She loved it! I am sure next time we go there will be much bigger bluffs with for bigger thrills.


No comments:

Post a Comment